01.09.2014

What a weekend!!!

Hey guys,

It's Hannes blogging about the Pokémon TCG right from Japan, just for you.

Lots of stuff happened the last few days, and I'm gonna give you a short overview.


Saturday 30.08.

Trip to Akita City. 
I knew there would be a gym challenge near the university at 10:00, but I slept in (happens, if you go to the bar, the evening before.. ^^'). So I was a little bit late, but not too much. I went to the university, but I just couldn't find the shop. So after 2h I got back to the station and decided to get a map, but I couldn't find it on there either.  

I gave up on my initial plan and started to explore the city a bit, it was beautiful.
 


The seaflower field in front of the park. 
Those seeds freaked me out. O______O

The nice park with its shrine.











I met some people, we had lunch, and then went back to the station...
And you know what?  There's WiFi everywhere!!!
So I looked up my store, and the closest Book-Off (that's a place where you could probably buy single Pokémon Cards, at least as far as a friend told me - thanks Sophie!!) and went there.
The tournament was already over - of course, and there was nobody left playing Pokémon.
So I just asked them if they had Furious Fists boosters - no - and ordered a box of Phantom Gate. Yes people!! In two weeks you will be able to enjoy a japanese Phantom Gate booster box opening!!!  I'll upload it to youtube and will also insert it in this blog, with all scans I can get out of it.
Lets get to the end of the day: 
There are no Pokémon Cards at Book-Off, but I got some cheap Mangas.


Sunday 31.08.

AEON-Mall again - and the Pokémon TCG-Classroom.
Well...
What did I expect?.. ^^'
It was little kids learning to play, so not realy a place for me, even though, it was fun playing - and loosing - to one of their teachers with a Kalos starter deck. My first round of Pokémon with a japanese opponent - quite interesting so far.
For farewell I got these special beauties:
      Aren't they pretty?.. ^^

On my way back I got some packs - still no FFI and my pulls were pretty bad, but whatever:

Back at AIU (Akita International University) me and two of my friends went on a quite nice field trip through the forest. We found a cool looking tree, went to a spring, to drink out of it, and got our feet pretty dirty. :D























Did you know the woods in Akita prefecture were used as inspiration for a Studio Ghibli movie?
Can you guess it?
Answer is at the end of the article.


Monday 31.01.

It's already been a long article, so I'll make this day short:
-Matriculation Ceremony
-Trip to YamadaDenki, to get a SIM card
-got no SIM card, but Pokemon cards - finally FFI
-signed up for the Karuta Club
-signed up for the Kendo Club
-signed up for the Iaido Club
-signed up for the Mixed Choire Club
-signed up for the A Cappella Club
-signed up for the Rock Band Club
-signed up for the Rugby Club
.. well it's not the clubs you sign up to, it's the clubs you stay in - I took that by heart!!

And here you go, enjoy:

See you next time for another article.
Please subscribe, if you have any wishes for future articles, I'm open to new ideas.
If you have any points to improve this blog, please let me know!!!


Greets from Japan,

Hannes (hanfffff)




It's my favorite one:
Princess Mononoke. 
Did you guess that?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen