13.09.2014

Phantom Gate Release

Well,welcome back, for the long awaited article about the new set Phantom Gate (Phantom Force in English).
I'm Hannes bloggin for you, right from Japan about the Pokémon TCG.

I went to the city today, on a special mission:
Buy as much Phantom Gate stuff, as you can find!
And that's, what I did.
I looked up every toy store around, to get, what I wanted, and it was successfull.

As I said in my last article I bought some packs, and of course - more or less - every other Phantom Gate stuff (sleeves, becuase nobody wants deck boxes).

Go ahead and take a look:

Yes, this is a lot of stuff..
I got so many people asking me for the sleeves, but I got only so few!!!
It's actually pretty hard to get them. Toys R Us only had 8 packs of 32 sleeves, and I bought them all.
I got the deck storage box for someoneelse, who wanted it, so it was sold from the beginning (sorry to disapoint you).

Also got this special shiny MegaGengar EX, because I spent so much money.

































But now let's get to the stuff we actually pulled from the packs:
Here's the Youtube box opening video:



If its to long for you, or you just dont want to watch it, just get this overview, about what I got:
But be assured: The video is fun to watch!!!
Some full art supporter would have been so cool, but we may get those next time.
Even if I had some technical problems, it was so much fun to open all those packs with my roommate here in the middle of the night, while having some nice beer apple juice.

So, the small tournament, we planned on having today, may be tomorrow, or even later.
Monday is free next week, so we might do it then.

I'll get another 40 boosters in 2 weeks.
I'm curious, what we can get this time.

I hope you enjoyed all this, as much as we did.
Be sure to see more soon.

Greets from Japan,

Hannes (hanfffff)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Nice. How much did you have to buy in order to get the Gengar?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I thought they were only given out in Pokemon Centers.
    ''To celebrate Halloween, from September 13th to October 14th, fans who purchase 1,500 yen of product from Pokemon Centers in Japan will receive a shiny M Gengar-EX promo, numbered 079/XY-P'' - Pokebeach

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Well, you get them anywhere, if you buy more than 1500 yen.

      Löschen
    2. Wow, I need to get to JP ASAP :P I'm so envious :)

      Löschen