08.09.2014

Manga MANIAAAAAA!!!

Well, well...

It's time for a new article, isn't it?

So, what have I got for you?

Alright!!! Yes!!!

Let's go!

As you may know by now: This is Hannes, blogging about the Pokémon TCG, - more or less - right from Japan, just for you!
First  week of lessons is over, so I'll give a small review on that, for all the people, that are not so much into the Pokémon TCG.
I got some interesting courses, like "criminal justice in film and literture" or "history of economic thoughts", of course Japanese language course, and some others, more traditional like calligraphy.
And then, there is "MANGA MANIA"!!!
Awesome!!!
Who wouldn't want to be in a course called Manga Mania?!?
So it's all about manga, anime, fandom overall, and other random stuff. We don't have an exam, just a project until the end of this semester, we do lots of trips to cool places around Akita, we are able to enjoy, in my opinion, one of the coolest teachers at our school, and we watch lots of lots of animes.
So first week is over, and we watched "Dragon Half" on friday, which is an anime I can definetily recommend. It's really short too, so don't worry - not much time of your life will be wasted for this.
On sunday, as planned, even if it went different than planned, we - professor and me - went on a trip to Manga Souko (マンガ倉庫) near Akita. Well, it's more like: We met there, more or less randomly.
This place is so BIG!!! It's HUGE.. well, not really, but they got kind of everything, for about every collecting hobby you may have. Except for Pokémon cards, they got very few of those.
But models!!! So many!!! And so cool!!!
The one i wanted was unfortunately in one of those grab-it-with-a-crane-machine-things...
Nowhere else to be found.
So I had to play... And I PLAYED!!! SO HARD!!! Until I got it.. :D
You know that feeling when you finally get it. It's awesome, even if you spent far to much money.
And now look at that:
This is now miiiiiiinnneee!!!

And of course for all the Poké-people, I got more.
And not just anything. I got something, that I wanted for a really long time:  


































Look at all that usefullness!!! It's beautifull!!!

And last but not least, there is this deckbox:

































So, for today there is not much left to say.
The countdown until saturday is ticking.
We will have a small booster draft tournament, here at my uni, when I get enough booster boxes of PHANTOM GATE!!!
I'll start uploading the pulls as soon as I can.
Since I think there will be more people getting their boxes, all scans should be available pretty soon anyways.
I'll write a small report about our little fun "tournament", and of course, as wished, make a box opening video.

See you next week!

Greets from Japan,

Hannes (hanfffff)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen