27.08.2014

Starting to feel home here

Hey guys,

This is Hannes blogging about the Pokémon TCG right from Japan, just for you.

So now that I am here for a few days everything is starts to stabilize a bit and to get normal.
The placement test and all the orientation courses are over and the matriculation ceremony is right ahead.

Since I should concentrate on my studies first I wanted to wait a little before rushing out to meet people playing the Pokémon TCG.
But I couldn't help myself from buying a few packs of Flashfire, which is ワイルドブレイズ (Wild Blaze) here, on my first visit at AEON mall in Akita.






Just look at what I pulled.. ^^ a nice MKangashkanEX.  
For those who didn't know: The packs here have 5 cards.
Those packs costed me 477Yen, as you can see, which is aproximately 3,50€ or 4,60$.
Right at the mall I was hit by a Pikachu on a giant screen. The screen said something about ポケモン カード ゲーム (Pokemon Card Game), which was one of the first things I was able to read in Katakana.
As I took further research it seemed the event was something like a classroom, where kids could learn the game, so nothing of bigger interest for me.
But then I thought there should be older players teaching them to which I then can talk about where to play PTCG around here, and maybe make new friends. We will see. It's on a sunday, and I have nothing to do, so Wynaut.
While I was taking my research on the event I finally found the official japanese PTCG website.
And there, a place to search for events in my area. Great!!!
I even found some, and decided that I, even without a legal deck, or too many japanese cards, would try to get there.
At least I will get to know people from around here, that play the game.
That's about what happened so far.
I hope you enjoyed reading my second article.
If you have any wishes for articles in the future, just let me know.
Either in the comments, or on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/hanfffff).
I will keep you updated.


Greets from Japan,

Hannes (hanfffff)


Oh yeah, and here's some other cool stuff I found today: 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen