01.08.2014

My Collection

Well, this is not an article, just an up to date list of my collection.
I am trying to keep this updated.

I am willing to sell or trade stuff, but this site is not inteded to be a sales-site.
If you are interested in something special, contact me over facebook:
Decks

 1. Binder, Japanese Cards, and some random ones

2. Binder, Legends


Ancient Trait Cards


Special Binders
11x Yveltal EX
 11x Xerneas EX
Battle Festa Pikachu Promos
 Mega Tokyo Pikachu Promos

Nearly Complete Tidal Storm Master Set
 
Nearly Complete Gaia Volcano Master Set





















Primal Clash EXs




 


LOOSE CARDS
old ex
 Charizards
holos
old Lv.X/ Prime
BW/XY holos
earlier holos
more ancient trait cards
 Energies
Reverse Holo Trainer Lot
Western Trainer Lot.
Western Holo and Rare Lot.

Thanks for looking through the whole thing.
I hope you enjoyed it!





1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, nice collection.
    BTW. if you need a suggestion for your next article, I have one.
    It would be really great if you could write an article sometime about where to buy Pokemon cards in Japan. And where to find what. Such as bulk (was it in book-off?) and how to find the good spots :)
    As a Pokemon and Japan enthusiast who has yet to go there that would be a huge help. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who has used hours upon hours researching on google with no luck.

    Best wishes
    Kevin

    AntwortenLöschen